Hippo Video now offers valuable insights on every video campaign you send across to your contacts. The campaign reports include the same data and functionality as earlier, along with the detailed information about your contacts and campaign performance. With the detailed reports, you will be able to understand, connect, and act on your contact information, all in one place.
In this article, you'll learn where to find your campaign reports.
How to view campaign reports?
Follow the steps below to see reports for every individual video email campaign.
1. Go to the video that you’ve attached to your email campaign.
2. Navigate to ‘VIDEO CAMPAIGNS’ → ‘Reports’
3. You can see the reports based on three categories.
- Sent using Hippo Video: If you have launched your video email campaign using Hippo Video.
- Sent from a campaign provider: If you’ve launched a video email campaign from other campaign providers.
- Others: Includes embedding your videos on a website, page, private email.
4. Now, when you open your report, you'll see general campaign data like ‘no. of emails sent for a campaign,’ ‘no. of contacts opened your video email,’ and ‘no. of contacts played the video.’
5. If you click on the individual report, you’ll navigate to the detailed information of your contacts.
Contact us if you have any questions.